Our mission: Live longer healthy
Madjid Massih, MD (l)
Rebecca Atzenweiler (m)
Dr. med. Maria von der Wettern (r)
More and more people are actively seeking ways not only to live longer, but also to maintain their quality of life into old age. The basis of a healthy lifestyle is clear to many. Regular sleep, a nutritious diet, an active lifestyle are some of the cornerstones of a healthy life. But for those who are ready to take an extra step for their health and longevity, epigenics® offers the solution.
Our approach is based on the 12 Hallmarks of Ageing, a scientifically accepted concept to describe the biological aging process. At epigenics® we understand that biological ageing and chronological ageing are two different things, and the former can be actively influenced. This is exactly where epigenics® comes in.
We work evidence-based. That means we translate the scientific findings of aging and longevity research into safe, effective nutritional supplements of the highest quality. Our products are designed to positively impact your biological age and minimize the internal and external signs of aging. We look forward to accompanying you on your health journey with epigenics®.
This is how we make our contribution
Health may start with ourselves, but only by thinking of health in an all-encompassing way can we achieve real progress. That is why we are guided by the three pillars of sustainability and are committed to making a contribution that goes beyond our company.
- We donate 1% of our profits to Doctors Without Borders.
- We are committed to a conscious approach to our health.
- We produce in the EU for fair working conditions
- We minimize our packaging and pay attention to recyclability
- Our product consists exclusively of vegan ingredients
- We produce in the EU for short transport distances
- We have our products tested by independent laboratories
- We maintain close contacts with our partners and suppliers
- As a small company we focus on sustainable, long-term success